Foresight Science & Technology, Inc. is seeking active and retired business professionals with the strong combination of technical and product development, business development, regulatory affairs, or technology transfer/licensing experience to join our team of external consultants. We are looking for experts in electrical, computer, mechanical and civil engineering, energy (including fossil, nuclear and alternative/renewable energy, energy delivery and energy reliability), material science, sensors, IT/software, chemical, physical and environmental sciences.
Foresight Science & Technology is a full-service consultancy providing commercialization, due diligence, technology marketing, and IP management services. Our clients include universities, companies, government agencies, laboratories, foundations, and investors. In business for 38 years, Foresight supports or evaluates the commercial potential of more than 500 technologies each year.
If you are interested, please send your resume to Konstantin.Izvolsky@ForesightST.com
Foresight Science & Technology, Inc., a 38-year old global commercialization consultancy, is seeking a Project Administrator to provide project management support, maintain orderly project files, track project work/tasks, and to be flexible in assisting other projects and team members. Preference is for an experienced individual with exceptional organizational and communications skills to join our team on a full-time basis. This is an on-site, Hopkinton, MA office position.
The position requires a motivated and resourceful individual with a keen interest in the business of science, innovation and technology commercialization. This position will report directly to the Director of Consulting and Training.
- Entering client orders and creating project files
- Tracking projects to assure timely delivery
- Facilitating the assignments of projects
- Compiling industry contact lists and reaching out to industry contacts
- Coordinating consultant recruitment efforts
- Assisting in management of the team of consultants
- Assisting in the preparation of proposals
- Excellent project- and time-management skills; Ability to multitask
- Comfortable working on tight schedule projects
- Comfortable with highly technical subject matter
- Proficient in the English language (reading and writing)
- Proficient in MS Office (incl. Outlook for scheduling, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Social media experience is required
- Technical writing experience is a plus
Bachelor’s degree + 1 year of work experience / Associates degree + 3 years’ work experience / or extensive related work experience
Foresight is a US Government Contractor - the successful candidate must be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident (LPR), also known as a Permanent Resident Aliens (PRA) or green card holder.
If interested, please email your resume and salary requirements to Konstantin.izvolsky@ForesightST.com to arrange a brief telephone call to further describe this opportunity.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer.